CFS Activities and Programs
Compact for Success offers a variety of programs and activities to help students get on track and stay on track for a college education.
- SDSU Campus Visits. These field trips give SUHSD students a chance to visit their future college campus!
- Compact Mentor Program helps pre-college students understand what will be expected of them and what it takes to succeed at SDSU.
- Compact Scholars Program continues helping CFS students after their entry into SDSU through study abroad, service learning, undergraduate research, leadership development, and financial aid.
- Kids2College Program helps 6th grade students to see
postsecondary education as a real possibility for their future.
- Peer Mentoring Program helps students from Southwestern College and San Diego City College successfully transfer to SDSU.